Sunday, March 19, 2006

PIDDLING!


Well...I been piddling (I have no idea if that's spelled right) around with the background color today. It's not quite what I want, but anything is better than that frigging, God awful, orange. I like the simplicity of "Blogger," but they have some of the damn ugliest templates around. I like the simple layout of this template, but that orange had to go.

I haven't been hit up with any "spam" yet, but then again, not that many people know that I'm here. Thanks too "browneyedpsycho" and "Zimbo"...I'm glad you guys stopped by. I'll try to have something for you guys at a future date...just drop in every now and then. I haven't hit up any of my Blogspot buddies to come over yet. I will in the future.
***********************************************************************************
I have no idea why my photos are at the top instead of at the bottom..I guess next I'll add the photos first and then the text...Seems back assward, but maybe all the other photo editors I've used are back assward and this one is correct...lol

What are those photos you might ask? Well the top one is a picture of Jacksonville taken from the Southside of the St. Johns, and the one below it is a picture of an old record ad that I bought off of eBay. The red-headed gal is Ruby Starr, probably best known for singing back-up with Jim Dandy and Black Oak Arkansas. I had a thing for her in the 70s. I kind of like the wanton, dangerous looking, woman. I was damn disappointed when I found out she wasn't a real red-head . But in retrospect...I guess...That makes her all the more dangerous. I miss you Ruby.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger GUYK said...

Thanks for coming by Charmin Tom. Blogger is not bad considering it is free but does get PMS sometimes. ABout the pictures-post the one you want on bottom first and before you start to write anything. If not yu will have to cut and paste the picture hml or the writing one where you want it after you have down loaded the pictures. I am a computer novice but I have pretty well learned the tricks with blogger.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger BlogDog said...

When I upload pics to PoW, Blogger gives me placement options. I usually go to the right (how revealing!)
But I don't see anything wrong with placing things right on top. If that's what you want.
BTW, I have added you to my blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home