Saturday, April 22, 2006

WHERE DID HE KEEP HIS TOOLS?



This world is full of oddballs, so this story doesn’t surprise me. I just can’t understand how someone could be comfortable working this way.
I’m not a prude. I’m not ashamed of my body, but we wear clothes for a reason. Working, is not a reason to get naked. When I used to drink, I had no problem getting naked. However, even then there were limits. The situation may not have screamed for nudity, but there was some kind of rhyme or reason. Possibly one of those parties where everybody ends up naked in the swimming pool, or lake, or ocean. Hell, I’ve even been naked in somebody else’s living room, but they were usually naked as well (or getting there).
***********************************************************************
As a side note, I took the music embed out of the page. It appears that the latest atomic update (IE), was giving me problems accessing the page. That’s probably good news for those who don’t like Skynyrd (the music I had embedded).

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger GUYK said...

Just have to consider where the man was at. Weird things happen on the left coast especially in the San Francisco Bay area. But man, think about the splinters...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home